[nabs-l] question about identification of different items

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:55:34 UTC 2011

Hey all,
I'm just looking for tips on how you all identify your different cards,
like credit cards, state ID's, and other cards.  Do most cards feel
different?  Also, do you just write down your different credit card
numbers and expiration dates?  I'm getting to the point now where I'm
going to have to keep track of these things so I'm just wondering lol.
Another random question: Do a lot of you have iBills or do you just
prefer folding your money?  Do you ever worry about a cashier tricking
you and giving you the wrong bills or giving a cashier the wrong bills
and not getting the correct change back?  As of now, I fold my money but
again, I'm just looking for your opinions.
Thanks for your help!
Jordyn