[nabs-l] Easy but Bad Re: Parishable Food Items

Dave Webster dwebster125 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 23:16:44 UTC 2011

When I went to point loma in san diego we use to have something called a
micro fridge.  It was a frig and a small freezer and then it had a microwave
with a dial on top.  It couldn't store a bunchof stuff but it was nice for
small stuff.  You could put drinds n it and it was fine.  Now I live on my
own and do ok..
---