[nabs-l] microsoft project

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 01:45:46 UTC 2011

Hi

Is microsoft project 2007 and 2010 accessible at all with NVDA or Jaws?
I use NVDA as my primary screen reader. Here are my courses for the next
quarter and book lists. capella university.
IT3200 Enterprise Architecture 6 quarter credits
Learners in this course study how core business processes and
information technology infrastructure merge to form enterprise
architecture. Learners conduct an organizational requirements analysis
as a first step in constructing an enterprise architecture. Learners
also examine the stages of enterprise architecture maturity and develop
core designs appropriate for each corresponding maturity level.
Book:
Enterprise Architecture as Strategy : Creating a Foundation for Business
Execution
Required • Edition: 2006 • Ross, Jeanne W.
ISBN: 9781591398394
List Price: $39.95
IT3120 Fundamentals of Project Management 6 quarter credits
This course emphasizes the critical activities associated with managing
and leading information technology projects while maintaining the
structure of a standardized enterprise architecture. Topics include
vendor management, configuration management, project estimation, risk
management, and management of cross-functional and multinational teams.
Learners explore case studies of IT project successes and failures and
are introduced to software management practices within the Software
Engineering Institute’s Capability Maturity Model. Learners also build
and apply a project plan during this course.
Books:
Information Technology Project Management - With CD
Required • Edition: 6TH 10 • Schwalbe, Kathy
ISBN: 9780324786927