[nabs-l] blind people in baltimore

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 19:43:34 UTC 2011

Josh,
First I would try the software MS project before assuming its not usable.
Maybe no one used it here.  Call Freedom scientific or the screen reader
company you're using and ask them.

Second, regarding moving, think ahead.  You can visit the acquarium when
visiting Baltimore.  I would research and ensure that is where you want to
live.  Surely there's other aquariums near you so don't let dolphins be a
determining factor.  Consider the job outlook, public transit, affordability
of housing and more.Call someone in the Baltimore nfb chapter and ask about
Baltimore's transit and things like that to live.

Also consider what you're wife wants.  There are other centers besides Bism;
moving needs to be a team decission.
Ashley