[nabs-l] [Trainer-talk] Windows Live Messenger

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 21:24:32 UTC 2011

Howdy,

I just installed Windows Live yesterday, so I'm running that particular
version.

I'm also running JFW 10.0.1139.

What has now been happening is that my friend types something in, and JAWS
will read it the first time but when I try to use my jaws cursor or other
commands, I can't get it to read anything but graphics and the menu bar.
It's annoying.