[nabs-l] Jewelry Designing

Anita Adkins aadkins7 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 5 21:24:29 UTC 2011

Hey,

I have no idea how to make jewlry, but could you separate beads into
separate, labeled containers, such as one labeled red for red beads, white
for white beads, etc. To do this, you may have a sighted assistant do the
separating, or it may be possible to obtain the beads or other jewlry making
pieces in certain colors so you could do it yourself. Anita