[nabs-l] Jewelry designing

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 22:40:27 UTC 2011

Hello Mikaela:

     I suggest you join the Krafters list. That group will have better
answers. Beads could be sorted into compartmented boxes. Ziplock bags could
hold a certain kind of bead with a braille label. Are you wanting to do lost
wax casting of rings or other solid pieces? Hope this makes sense.

Regards,

Robedrt