[nabs-l] Comunity Service conference call January 9

community service Outreach nfbcsoutreach at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 03:50:56 UTC 2011

Hello everyone.
 We hope you  had very happy holidays with  family and friends!
 We want to invite you to our next community service committee call on
Sunday, January 9 at 6p.m. ET.
 We will be  having Guest Speaker and current committee Secretary,
Christine Parsons   on the call sharing about her  experiences in the
community service world.
 We will be talking about  the activities we have beenAny questions?
Feel free to email me: nfbcsoutreach at gmail.com
working on and  would like  to work on as well.
 So please join  us on Sunday  Janurary  9 at 6p.m. ET.  And call in
by using   the following information: (218) 339-3600 and using
passcode 808277.  We look Forward to  having you on the call.