[nabs-l] getting the interest of young people

Rob Blachowicz rob_blach at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 00:42:05 UTC 2011

?
I am a board member of the New York devision we started very small and
basically only with the officers.  The biggest way to get members is through
social networking and also getting out in the camunity including bars,
clubs, social events and  in any of your dayly activities.  The other way is
by calling campuses and giving them your information instead of asking for
students info to pass out about the NFB as well as your state devision.
Rob Blachowicz