[nabs-l] facebook question

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 07:40:14 UTC 2011

Hi,
This has been my experience. As a musician, I created a Facebook page. If I wanted to upload Mp3 files directly to Facebook (without using a 3rd party add-in), I needed to scan a coppy of my state ID to prove I owned the coppyright to my music. In my opinion, this poses a security risk. I therefore chose to use the "My Band" application in conjunction with www.reverbnation.com.
As I said, this has been my experience, and other experiences may differ depending on each situation.
Hth, and have a great weekend!

In Christ, Miranda