[nabs-l] question regarding Disney World

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 00:18:13 UTC 2011

Patrick,
  Usually in front of your seat on a ride, there's a little bag which
I'd put my foldeed cane in.  It's on the back of the seat in front of
you, on most rides.  And, if they ever asked for my cane at the ride
gate, I just gave it to the employee.  They always gave it back to me
at the end...but you should be fine folding the dang thing and putting
it in that bag, or even if you hold onto it on your lap you're
probably fine.
  Hope that helps,
Kirt