[nabs-l] question regarding Disney World

Serena Cucco serenacucco at verizon.net
Mon Jan 10 01:10:49 UTC 2011

Another idea: If you have a friend or acquaintance who's going and you can
get him/her to assist you around the park, he/she can hold your cane for
you.  Not that employees wouldn't give it back to you at the end, but your
friend might know better when to ask you to give it to him/her than the
employee.  The employee might ask you to give it up before you have to walk
up some steps, for example.  Hopefully, your friend would know you well
enough to let you walk as far as possible using your cane.

Serena