[nabs-l] ms-project

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 02:56:59 UTC 2011

Hi

Does anybody know any python programmers? NVDA the free open source
screen reader is written in python and its appModules are also written
in Python. NVDA has had video hooks for a while now otherwise known as a
display model. So perhaps NVDA could be scripted to gain access to
ms-object's document object model and perhaps even read its gant charts?
Perhaps voc rehab won't buy supernova. But perhaps they have or know
someone who knows Python scripting who can script NVDA to work with
ms-project and it may even be much cheaper than bying supernova. I think
many of NVDA's appModule functions are contained in AppModule.handler or
something like that. Weird, I understand the concepts behind scripting
but putting the pieces together, well I have trouble with that.

Josh