[nabs-l] Looking for NFB filosophy in spanish?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:11:29 UTC 2011

Hi guys: I'm creating a website
http://imagina.byethost9.com
where I'm talking about how we live life as visually impaired people; not
only technologically but also psychologically speaking. I'm of the idea that
(like in the NFB training centers) not only the technology side of being
able to funcion with blindness is important but also the psychological side.
thus I've been for about ten or fifteen years reading up on NFB filosophy
which is kind of how I see things, so is there anywhere where I can get the
basics of NFB filosophy in spanish to put it on my site? In this way lots of
spanish speaking friends,both blind and sighted who visit the site, will
benefit from learning a new way of seeing blindness so any ideas?
Gerardo