[nabs-l] Syncing computers planners

David Thomas davidschool97 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:57:36 UTC 2011

> Hi This is David Thomas.
I am a student in the second semester of eighth grade and Need some tech help.
I have a mac at school, a mac at home, an I-phone and a braille note empower.
I need to figure out a way to have a planner that has all the appointments, homework assignments, and upcoming projects.
I wan't them all to sync together without interring them on each device.
The school mac only will have internet at home unless we can figure out how to get it on the schools network that runs on PC's.
The I-phone, home mac, and the Braille note could be connected at home on the same network.
At the school I go to does not Let cell phones to be out at school so I couldn't inter them into the I-Phone at school.

Any help would be appreciated
Thank you