[nabs-l] waver

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Tue Jan 11 03:46:58 UTC 2011

Bravo bravo bravo!!!!!! nice dreams!!! The future is in our way,
the ball is now in our court, and we can be the change for the
world of screen-reading technology with NVDA. Some day, some day
we will be able to read graphical objects and other inaccessible
stuff with screen readers, and maybe the screen readers will be
able to describe pictures!

ESpeak
>or your sapi4 or sapi5 synthesizer to spanish and you got
yourself a
>spanish screen reader with spanish help files and spanish
everything.