[nabs-l] window-eyes

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:10:37 UTC 2011

Hi

I requested of voc rehab to buy me window-eyes. So I'll see what happens
plus I asked them to get someone to script it to work with ms-project.
Serotek said Project won't be accessible with system access anytime
soon, Jaws's scripting language is very rigid. Plus window-eyes also has
a payment plan so if voc rehab won't buy it for me I'll just have to
break down and buy it myself that's all. And maybe someone at the
college can script window-eyes for ms-project 2007 or 2010 or both.

Josh