[nabs-l] window-eyes

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:35:15 UTC 2011

Hello Ash,

Window-eyes and System Access both provide you the option of using
eloquence, although I know that with window-eyes, it is not the
default.

Thanks
Nimer J

--
Nimer M. Jaber

This message is addressed for the sole use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me via reply
email and destroy this email from computer, server, and anywhere else
where it might be stored. Failure to do so may result in legal action.
I will niot be held responsible for any Action taken as a result of
the content of my correspondence that results in any harm whatsoever.
Furthermore, distribution or dissemination of this email, any part of
this email, or any attachments to this email is prohibited except when
explicitly stated.
registered Linux user number 529141
http://counter.li.org

Phone: (720) (251-4530)