[nabs-l] Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day - and we'll gift-wrap for free!

Tony Grima agrima at nbp.org
Thu Jan 13 17:55:46 UTC 2011

Looking for a Valentine's Day gift?

National Braille Press has Valentine gift ideas for classmates, friends,
colleagues, or that someone special. We've got braille jewelry, magnets,
books, and of course our Valentines cards - and if you order a gift before
February 4th, we'll gift-wrap it for you for free!

We encourage telephone orders. You can order online, but you'll need to call
or email us for the wrapping request.

Check out our Valentine Gift Ideas at:
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/valentinesale.html

And don't forget - in honor of Louis Braille's birthday this month, order
anything before February 4th and you'll be automatically entered to win a
basket of Louis goodies! Order by phone, fax, mail, or website, and you
could win!

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 520.
Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .