[nabs-l] .XLS files

Serena Cucco serenacucco at verizon.net
Fri Jan 14 02:00:14 UTC 2011

Hi Joe and all,

I'm also using Excell 2003.  How do you get the rows and columns to match
correctly, so Jaws can read all the column and row headings?  I thought the
command was something like control shift R for row and control shift C for
column, but these commands aren't working.  Maybe, I was using an older
version of Excell on my old computer.

Thanks,
Serena