[nabs-l] Accessible Textbooks

H. Field missheather at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 02:23:38 UTC 2011

Justin,
I did not write the e-mail. Nor did I put a link into the e-mail. I
simply forwarded the e-mail that I received from another list.

The link, indeed, does not go nowhere. In line with common practise,
the writers of the original e-mail which I simply forwarded, wrote out
the link rather than putting a live link in the e-mail. This helps to
keep automated pesky netbots away from the site. So, you can't click
on the link. Instead you must read the link and type it into your
browser. I only discovered this when I checked using my braille
display.

Type The following into your browser and it will take you to the
website.

w w w dot access text dot o r g

Regards,

Heather