[nabs-l] cell phone question

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Sat Jan 15 23:13:18 UTC 2011

Yes, it will be available on February 10. The thing is, if you
are not familiar with touch-screens, the IPhone will be a
learning stretch for you. Unless you want to consider the iPhone,
then go ahead and learn the touch-screen, which is quite new for
you if you don't know how touch-screens work. Otherwise, please
consider other carriers like t-mobile who supports the Knfb
Reader phones. Or, just buy an unlocked phone from ebay or amazon
dot com.

<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:40:38 -0500
>Subject: Re: [nabs-l] cell phone question

>Well, the I-Phone is now available on Verizon. It is an
accessible phone.

anyway, i had
>> to get a new cell phone 2 years ago since my old one i had lost
>> somewhere... i bought the htc-ozone with mobile speak... well, i
love
>> mobile spreak but, i hat the phone and, it always locks up
mobile speak on
>> it.

>> i also changed carriers from at&t to verizon. the reason that i
hate this
>> phone is that it's hard for me to use since my fingers are too
big for the
>> small keys on the phone. so, here's my question does anyone know
of a cell
>> phone that i can use with mobile speak besides the htc ozone
through
>> verizon or knows of a accessible phone through verizon?

>> thanks again and, i will forward to hearing from you all soon!

>> hugs,
>> amy
info for
>> nabs-l: