[nabs-l] Accessible digital recorder

Winy Kwany winy_kwany at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 18:06:32 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Is there any accessible digital recorder for the blind? I want not only to record sounds and music, but I also want to be able to know the parameters such as the peak, frequency and anything related to it, so I can get the most optimum result. I know that Sonar, CT, JAWS and PC can do it and I am using it. but Any handy digital recorder out there? Ideas?
I've heard about Olympus products. Would someone tell me how accessible is it? Does it allow blind users to know the voice frequency, parameters and other things--not only basic functions--to record?
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Any help will be highly appreciated. Many thanks.
Winy.