[nabs-l] Access to Data Maps

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 02:27:37 UTC 2011

Hi Tina,

I would try to work with a reader or lab partner to glean the
information from the online map. I did this with a genetics course
that required looking up gene maps in a database. I actually just
approached a student in my class and offered to buy pizza in exchange
for a few meetings to go over the map stuff and it worked out great.
It helped that he was an acquaintance of mine already, but if you
offer a small payment or free food, that should suffice. It's really
not that big of an extra inconvenience for another student to assist
when they have to do the assignment too. Good luck!
Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org