[nabs-l] nabs presents: all about scholarships

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:24:37 UTC 2011

    Hello all,

  As everyone prepares to tackle a new year, getting squared away for
  another semester of lost sleep due to endless studying in this cycle
  we know so well
  by now, your beloved membership committee has been hard at work
  putting together another outstanding conference call for you. This one
  should definitely
  perk your ears because it’s all about scholarships. We will have
  Patty Chang from the  NFB scholarship committee, Mark Lucas from
  USABA, and RFB&D’s own Melissa Greenwald
  will join us as well.
  Be sure to call in to get your hands on some exciting and useful info.

  Who: The National Association of Blind Students Membership Committee

  What: Conference call about scholarships

  When: Sunday January 23, 2011 at 7:00 PM ET

  Where: (712) 775-7100, followed by the passcode 257963

  Why: Because who couldn’t use more money for books, food, and survival?

  As always,we hope to see you all there , but if you can’t make it, we
  will be streaming and recording the call for your use at a future
  date. Looking forward
  to a wonderful conversation with all of you. See you there!
   Nabs Membership committee.

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"You could be shown the road, given the vehicle, even handed the key.
But only you can have the drive."