[nabs-l] re college classes vs high school classes

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 02:23:37 UTC 2011

William,
  I know I'm about to walk really close to the off topic border.
Nonetheless...I can't help being astounded by a few things you just
said.  Don't get me wrong, the general thrust of your message is, I
think, on the right track.  At least in this particular case.
But...what the heck does the Tea Party have to do with anything?
And...I'm assuming you were exagerating about the "arrested for
treason" bit.  Not only did the Tea Party have its roots as an
opposition to the Democratic congress under the Bush
administration...but there are fringe political parties out there,
with far stranger and more radical ideas than the Tea Party...and
their leaders haven't been arrested for anything.  So what makes you
think the tea party's different?