[nabs-l] Microsoft 2010 and accessibility

Melissa jamandgab at izoom.net
Mon Jan 24 02:27:23 UTC 2011

One of the biggest differences you'll notice, besides the ribbons, is the
backstage view, which is used in place of the file menu.  Pressing ALT F
will open this, and you arrow up and down through your options, i.e. save,
save as, print; then tab for options within that area.
Warmly,
Melissa

Melissa Riley
jamandgab at izoom.net