[nabs-l] social security and jobs

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 11:51:25 UTC 2011

The IRS program (the one through Lions World Services for the Blind in Little Rock Arkansas) is a good program. If I were a US citizen I would have applied for it few years ago and it is job asured. There are also other programs at LWSB which are programs worth looking into. Also look at some programs with Indestries for the Blind.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller