[nabs-l] windows live mail

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 18:40:29 UTC 2011

Just because something may not be optimized for use by blind users does not
mean that it is "inaccessible." The term is thrown around far too
frequently. Sometimes things are a bit cumbersome. Sometimes we may even
have to (gasp) use the JAWS cursor. Inaccessible means unable to be
accessed. This, of course, doesn't mean that I don't like things to be
easily useable by blind users. I do, and I pursue that goal where I can, but
let's reserve the label for things like flat screen appliances, software
applications, etc. to which we truly do not have independent access.

Sean