[nabs-l] Question About Focus Braille Display

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:12:28 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I have a Focus 40 Braille display that I am using with JFW.  When I
use it in Word to read a document, when using the round button all the
way to the right on the front to scroll forward, I often see the Word
menu bar and other information when I only wish to see the text of the
document!

Would anyone have advice on how to get the most out of this device?
Also, when I am reading, it won't use the entire display to show
something - it will show a full line, I'll scroll, it will show a
couple words on the left side, then I must scroll again to see the
full line.

Thanks,
Robby

--