[nabs-l] capella and lions world

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 23:10:56 UTC 2011

Hi

sorry if I sent 2 coppies of this. I called capella. If I get the
desktop support certifications and microsoft certified engineer
certifications. depending on how many certifications I get it could
knock 7 to 8 semesters off of my classes at capella. I called my
adviser, asked him about taking off to go to lions world. my adviser at
capella university told me this. So my certifications I'll get at lions
world will count towards me getting quite a good number of college
credits from capella and possibly having many classes waved.

Josh