[nabs-l] Fwd: Capella University: Prior Learning Assessment

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 23:12:42 UTC 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Capella University: Prior Learning Assessment
Date: 	Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:45:47 -0600
From: 	Beth, Matthew <Matthew.Beth at capella.edu>
To: 	JKENNEDY21 at CAPELLAUNIVERSITY.EDU <JKENNEDY21 at CAPELLAUNIVERSITY.EDU>

Hi Josh,
Thank you so much for your call!
I think it is a fantastic opportunity for you and, with these
certifications, you have the potential to lessen your time to degree
completion significantly. Below is a link to our Prior Learning
Assessment page (which lists all of the IT certifications and the
courses that you would receive credit for.
_https://campus.capella.edu/web/programs/credit-for-prior-learning/pla-course-petition-center/undergraduate-documented-credit/#CNNA_
Please do let me know if you have any questions Josh!
All my very best!
Cheers,
Matt
*Matthew Beth*| Academic Advisor | *225 South 6th Street, 9th Floor*|
Minneapolis, MN 55402
_undergraduate_academicadvisors at capella.edu_ <www.capella.edu>|
*1-888-227-3552, Option 2, Option 4, Option 4*| Fax: 612-977-5060
*******Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*********
you are not the addressee indicated on this message, (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person) you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if
you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my business shall be