[nabs-l] Jaws 11 and SPSS

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 00:53:53 UTC 2011

I would actually work with a fellow student with this assignment but then try to learn SPSS. I went to the menu bar and played around with to learn it. I is not once you learn it. SPSS is a statistic program used to do social science data analysis.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller