[nabs-l] nabslinkaudio.org and the conference calls

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 02:08:45 UTC 2011

hello david,

thanks for lettinbg us know of this technical problem with the nabsaudio.org site. i went to it last night and, this problem must've happened today or something likje that... oh well! i will keep my eye out for it my dear and, thanks for the update on the site and the latest conference call on scholarships.

take care and, i will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
from amy