[nabs-l] Jaws 11 and SPSS

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 04:22:57 UTC 2011

Wow that’s awesome! Is the java bridge available to download for free
online? That was another thing, all of the computers at school have
SPSS, but none are accessible to me, well with updated JAWS that is.
My school did buy a 6 month lease of SPSS for me to use on my personal
computer, but I hear that buying a real license is very expensive. We
got a 6 month trial on my computer, because Freedom Scientific did
give us a link to download scripts or something, it could have been
java bridge, but we followed the directions to no avail, but I am so
happy to hear that you have found success, because of all of the
related software I have worked with, it has been the most efficient
and can do the most complex tests.

Cindy