[nabs-l] Another blind inc. question

Tara Annis TAnnis at afb.net
Thu Jan 27 19:09:38 UTC 2011

Blind Inc. used to give out a CD that explained  about their program; and on this CD was a list of skills their staff thought a blind person should master.  It may have been  specific graduation requirements, but I am not sure, since it was fairly  extensive.  It had all areas of the  curriculum, such as technology, cooking, cleaning, and travel.  I have seen similar lists from other blindness agencies, but they  list   less challenging activities.
I want my consumers to have a positive outlook on life, and strive for  the most independence, so I would like to find this list online.  Do any of you know if it is on  the blind inc web site?  If not, I will l call the agency and see if I can get the CD, but I thought I  would try and save time to find it on the Internet.