[nabs-l] problems with Dazy player

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Jan 28 01:18:33 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm Joshua Lester. Some of you, I've met at the convention, last
year. Some of you, i don't know. I just joined the NABS list today,
because I'm a college student. I've been blind since birth. I've known
Braille, and used it all of my life. Because of this, I've had a
distaste for audiobooks. I'd rather have them in Braille. I have had
trouble in college classes, because they don't have any of the books
in Braille. The Dazy player has become a problem. To my knowledge,
there is no way to pause the player, and go back so it will repeat the
last line. How do I get the Dazy player to go back? If there's no way,
are there any college textbooks on www.bookshare.org? I'm a member of
Bookshare. Thanks for your help. Blessings, Joshua