[nabs-l] iPod Help

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:00:04 UTC 2011

Hello,

I finally took the plunge and got an iPod.  The registration process on
iTunes left something to be desired.  It seems iTunes is fairly accessible
with JAWS 12, so is there a specific reason why I would want to buy
something like J-Tunes?  I tried using J-Tunes during the registration
process but found it more annoying.  At any rate, can someone direct me to a
good resource to get started?  I've read and taken notes from the Apple Vis
website, but I need a dummy's Getting Started resource that can tell me
something about the general screen layout, etc.  The iPod is a 4th Gen
running the latest software, if that's of any importance.

Thanks all,

Joe