[nabs-l] Compressed Video

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Jan 29 04:33:09 UTC 2011

No, the teacher is on another campus. She is has a microphone plugged
into some sort of computer monitor. She is able to see us from her
screen, and the students on campus at my college see her from their
screen. It's like the way news reporters communicate with each other
on tv. If you want to say something, you push a button on a remote,
and the machine get's the teacher's attention, so you can tell her
what you want to say to the class. The two classes, (the one where
she's teaching in person, and our class,) are connected. They can see
us, and we can see them. That's the best way I can explain it.
Blessings, Joshua