[nabs-l] Final Reminder from the Texas Association of Blind Students

Gabriel Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 06:08:38 UTC 2011

Dear Federationists,
This is the final reminder with regards to Southern Strums, please
read the message below and contact me for more information. I will
have limited access to Email starting later on today, since I will be
heading out to Orlando, but please contact me at the telephone number
listed below if you have any questions, or if you'd like to pre-order
tickets.

PS. If you'd like to performe, also please give me a call.

---
The Texas Association of Blind Students cordially invites’ you to the
2011 Southern Strums House Concert Series!!!

Southern Strums is the largest fundraiser that TABS holds annually,
and for your convenience it is being held Saturday July 2nd, Sunday
July 3rd, and Monday July 4, 2011 in the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel
during the NFB National Convention. at 10:30 PM each night. Room name
and/or number to be announced soon. We will be bringing together the
greatest federation musicians for your listening pleasure. In addition
to great acoustic music, we will be providing refreshments, and a CD
of the best 2011 Southern Strums performances.
Come join us for music, food, fun, to reconnect with old friends and
make new ones!

Tickets are $12.00 each night, or you can purchase a pass for all
three nights for $30.00, that’s a $6.00 discount!!! Southern Strums
tickets can be pre-ordered by contacting Juan Carlos Munoz at
jcmunoz1989 at gmail.com or me at gcazares10 at gmail.com
We will also have tickets on hand for purchase at convention, we hope
you will take time to support your fellow federationist performers, as
well as one of the most active student divisions in the nation. If you
have any questions or concerns, Please feel free to contact me.

Gabriel M. Cazares,
2nd Vice President
Texas Association of Blind Students – TABS (A Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Texas)
Email: gcazares10 at gmail.com
Phone: 713-581-0619