[nabs-l] streaming of the NFB convention over the telephone

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 00:38:45 UTC 2011

Thanks, Anmol! What parts of the convention?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote