[nabs-l] convention streaming problem

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 01:51:21 UTC 2011

Not all of it.  The national center will probably put updates to
the National Convention Highlights page, which is a collection of
some of the audio/video highlights of the national convention.
It's under Publications, then under the Audio/Video Center on
nfb.org.  This will be posted after the convention, I don't know
how long after.  Currently, you can find the audio and video
highlights from the 2010, 2009, and 2008 conventions on this
page.

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote