[nabs-l] OT,FS: Like-New PacMate Omni qx420 for sale or trade

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Fri Jul 8 03:10:31 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry if this is off topic; I know this sort of thing doesn't
normally go on this list, but I thought someone might be interested.

I have a like-new PacMate omni qx420 that I am willing to sell or trade.
This machine has the latest firmware installed,and it has been barely
used. It is in excellent condition. I will also include with it a
brand-new EP leather case,a CF storage card, and a CF wireless adapter.
It comes with the original charger as well.
I am open to recieving offers for it.
I am also considering trading it for a comparable notetaker or PDA, or
a standalone OCR machine, like the Clear Reader.
Below is a list of things I would gladly trade for, but if you still
want to make a trade offer with a different item(s), please feel free
to do so. I may consider it.
Please keep in mind that because the PacMate is in excellent condition,
I am looking to trade it for an item that is also in very good or
excellent condition.

Here is the list of items I would definitely be interested in:

Braille Sense plus
Braille Sense on hand
Braille Plus with docking station or a refreshabraille
Braille Note pk or apex
MacBook pro orMacBookair( from 2010 or later)
Clear Reader or other standalone OCR device

If you are interested in purchasing the PacMate Omni, please keep in
mind that I prefer payment via paypal. I will also gladlyship to a
confirmed address.
Please don't hesitate  to make an offer, email me at
bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net

Thank you sincerely,,
Bernadetta.