[nabs-l] question about NLS WebBraille

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:52:51 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I have a question for all you NLS Web Braille users! I recently
registered for WebBraille, and am looking forward to all it has
to offer.  But I do have this question: when I click on a link
for a book, where can I find a link, button, or something where I
can download the BRF file(s) onto my BrailleNote? I tried to
download Walking Alone and Marching Together last night, and when
I clicked on the link, it put me into the actual book to read
online, but I wanted to download the book to read it in my
BrailleNote's book reader at a later date.  How can I do this?
Thanks!

Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Sent from my BrailleNote