[nabs-l] accessible blog and journal sites

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 01:42:30 UTC 2011

Joshua,
What is a forum like? Isn't that for a group of people to discuss something
common?
Is that how a forum differs from a blog?
This would be a good idea if  I had several people interested in a forum.
I'll see about it. I have a beep ball team and that was one of the things I
wanted to blog about. But yes if more people want to post online, I'd like
the idea of a forum. A blog would be more for my writings, if I do it.

I'll check those links out and I'm glad to know they are accessible.

Ashley