[nabs-l] aim problem

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 06:35:34 UTC 2011

The last thing I heard about AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) was about 2 years
ago on a podcast about JAWS and instant messaging (by the way, it was the FS
cast). Maybe they have updated the software and now it is inaccessible with
JAWS? I don't know...but, what version of JAWS are you using? Which
operating system? Which version of aim?
Cheers,  Humberto