[nabs-l] aim problem

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:20:25 UTC 2011

Hello, I think Jaws should work with aim. I haven't heard about
accessibility lately but, looks like JAWS 12 still supports this program.
Have you tried using the JAWS cursor? Also, you should be able to label most
graphics by using the auto graphics labeler, this function is activated by
pressing Insert+control+g. JAWS will say "Starting Auto graphics labeler"
and will automatically try to label the graphics it encounters with tool tip
text.

If this still does not work, contact Freedom Scientific support department.
They should be able to help you more on this. Their email is:
support at freedomScientific.com. Their telephone number is: 1-800-444-4443.