[nabs-l] Pacmate versus Braille note apex versus Braille sense

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jul 11 23:20:35 UTC 2011

While these devices are somewhat different in their approaches, they
mostly do the same things.  If you are like most of us, a change of
this magnitude would have to have a good reason.

So, are there things that you can't do on the Pac Mate that you could
on Apex or Braille Sense?  Or is it that PM isn't as glitsy any more?

Dave

p.s.  I still use a PacMate.  It has synching options that the others
don't have, and I need them.  Plus I can use pocket versions of Word,
Excel etc. which I need to do for work.

Dave