[nabs-l] Pacmate versus Braille note apex versus Braille sense

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jul 12 00:06:07 UTC 2011

It will sync stuff with exchange, calendar etc.  I don't think the
apex does calendar yet, even though they have promised for years.

Dave

p.s.  There is no evidence that the Pac Mate isn't being updated.  I
would regard what you said as a rumor.  There was an update about a
year ago, don't know when or if another will come, but haven't heard
it wouldn't.

DA