[nabs-l] accessible blog and journal sites

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 23:25:40 UTC 2011

Joshua,
So you're saying a forum is meant for a group of people. Um, then how do you
control who posts to it, that its just your group?
Does everyone get an invite to join from the person who set it up and then
everyone creates a user name and password?
What sites are accessible for forums?
Yes I am  into beep baseball for the recreation of it, I'm not much of an
athlete but I enjoy seeing myself improve and getting a home run and talking
to other players.  The telephone  pioneers put it on as volunteers; I've
enjoyed it since I was a kid.

Ashley